Saturday, January 24, 2009

Blogging

I've recently come back to this blog - well, these two blogs as they originally were, it's been 18 months since I was last here, and there are loads of new features including a merge option - and I still really like many of the photos here.

I'm horrified to realise it's been 18 months, though, since I posted anything ... I've been posting elsewhere all this time, I haven't 'dried up' though I don't seem to have as much time ... but I've a number of other blogs and online commitments, so I'm not sure whether to resurrect 'In my small corner' or simply let it go ...

Watch this space!

4 comments:

Auntie Noo said...

thanks for the comment on my "keeping chickens" post. Just a word of warning if you do decide to close your blog - either leave it be for others to peruse if they find it, or keep it and delete all the posts in it. But don't actually delete the blog. I have had several friends who have done that and within minutes the address has been taken over by shall we say some unsavoury adult material! - Best to just leave for nostalgia if you don't want to keep it up!

Callie Brady said...

Glad you are posting again. Hope you have time to enjoy blogging. And thank you for commenting on my blog.

Callie Brady said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I don't know how to find your other blogs. They are not listed on your profile page.

Callie Brady said...

Happy New Year!

Thanks for your comment. Hope this will be a wonderful year for you.